Versett is a product design and engineering studio.
National Music Centre
Visual design and progressive web app development for one of Canada's top arts organizations.Read More
Setting the stage for online growth through a redesigned e-commerce experience.Read More
Scaling a new publishing platform for the world's largest latin food destinations.Read More
Who we are
A design partner for product teams and companies
We specialize in web and mobile products
Versett partners with organizations of all sizes to design, build, and grow their products. Together we solve big challenges with the right process. Our projects are design-led, starting with design sprints and ending with fully implemented products and platforms.
Let’s talk about your product. Start a project
A culture of innovation
Versett is designed to be a place for doing meaningful work. Our team is tight-knit and dedicated to building great products. Send us something you’ve made that you’re proud of and we’ll be in touch.
- Versett has acquired Toronto-based UX firm Unison
- We helped Native Shoes launch a better online shopping experience
- Adam writes about building maintainable Angular 2 apps
- Check out our usability testing case study on pizza startup Reaper Pie
- Sarah is teaching how to compress videos for apps
- Say hi to new Versettians Miquel and Krystyn
- See more
Our 2017 Diversity & Inclusivity Report
Each year since our founding, the Versett team has grown and evolved. In 2017 we decided to take a hard look at where we currently stand in terms of Diversity and Inclusivity.Read the report