Hi, I’m Jessie Hurd, and I'm the Director of People and Culture at Versett! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team who will be critical in helping us continue to expand our team across the country, while ensuring we remain deeply committed to our core values and maintaining a great company culture.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time as we embark on a period of high growth, so you are someone who isn’t afraid to take on a challenge, dig into hard problems and think of creative and innovative ideas to help Versett be the Product Team of Choice. You will assist in developing processes and procedures that are scalable, efficient and effective with the aim of attracting the top talent in the market. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with leaders to recruit for roles at all levels in all disciplines, and will have the opportunity to collaborate and share best-practices with human resources and recruitment professionals across the globe through our parent and partner companies.
Versett is the ‘team behind the team’ of successful apps, software and platforms around the world with clients like American Express, TD Bank, and Getty Images. Each month, millions of people use the platforms, apps and tools our team has built. Our team is tight-knit and built on the philosophy of "learn better, faster".
- Provide an exciting and positive candidate experience through the recruitment cycle for all applicants;
- Prepare and advertise job postings on job boards, websites, etc.
- Source, review, track, save, and short-list candidate applications in a timely and efficient manner;
- In conjunction with Director of People and Culture, working closing with Hiring Managers to determine the ideal candidate(s) and establish realistic timelines for the recruitment and hiring process
- Pre-screen applicants to verify eligibility of qualified candidates and provide additional information on Versett;
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews;
- Provide ongoing status updates to leaders as required, including running reports related to recruitment metrics for the business;
- Develop interview guides and assist hiring team with interview preparation;
- Prepare and handles offer letters, and other full employee life cycle letters (promotions, change in positions, transfers, leaves, etc.);
- Prepare and send out new hire packages to new team members;
- Maintain strong customer focus by acting as point of contact for new hires;
- Conduct market research as required;
- Experience working with high volume recruitment requests in multiple departments
- Confidence working in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate both new hires and existing team members
- Experience in a technical/software recruitment role considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management within the organization
- Advanced Excel skills and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely in a team environment as well as individually
- Innovative thinker who is process improvement driven
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
Step 1: Telephone pre-screen
Step 2: 30-minute remote role alignment interview with Jessie Hurd (Director of People and Culture)
Step 4: 30-minute remote cultural alignment with 2-3 Versett Team Members
Step 5: Conduct References.
Step 6: Offer.
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire on-boarding will be conducted virtually.
- Competitive salary and benefits (group benefits and Pledge Parental Leave partner).
- Friday socials and Show 'n Tells.
- Team events and retreats.
- Learning & development budget.
- The hardware/software setup you need.
- "Take the time you need" vacation policy.
- Diverse team and a commitment to inclusion.
Versett is a proud equal opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We don’t care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what names you might have on your resume. Instead, we’re looking for motivated and compassionate people who can execute from the ground up.
Versett is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org